- filtering (only records satisfying a certain condition will be retrieved/affected);
- sorting (the records will be sorted by a rule and direction before the action is executed);
- limiting/offsetting (only a certain number of records, starting from a certain position in the Dataset will be affected);
- selecting fields to be retrieved (when the user does not want the entire record to be retrieved, only certain columns);
- relations (records from related datasets, as instructed, will also be affected by the request).
You can easily install this SDK through NPM using the following command:
npm install jexia-sdk-js --save
You can use this SDK server-side or browser-side.
Include the SDK in your project:
const sdk = require('jexia-sdk-js/node');
In order to use the SDK in your browser application the SDK in the
<head> section of your html page. In order to get access to the methods of the SDK you need to use the namespace
jexia when calling a method.
Methods, classes and interfaces are described in the API Reference.