You can use Jexia Platform in Development Mode for free as long as it takes. As soon as your project is production-ready you will start paying a monthly fee. There is a plan for different situations. We are sure that there will be one that fits your needs.
Articles in this section
- What is a Jexia project?
- How many projects can I have in my account?
- Where and how much data can I store on the Jexia platform?
- Is there any deadline or time slot for my project to be in Development Mode?
- How can I get ownership over my data, when I decide to leave the platform?
- What happens to my data when I delete my account?
- How is my data secured?
- What does “free” exactly mean?
- What does Development Mode mean?
- What does Production Mode mean?