Development Mode means that your project is not publicly accessible and available, but only in your development environment. You can take the necessary time to build your application and use all Jexia’s solutions.
Articles in this section
- What is a Jexia project?
- How many projects can I have in my account?
- Where and how much data can I store on the Jexia platform?
- Is there any deadline or time slot for my project to be in Development Mode?
- How can I get ownership over my data, when I decide to leave the platform?
- What happens to my data when I delete my account?
- How is my data secured?
- What does “free” exactly mean?
- What does Development Mode mean?
- What does Production Mode mean?