You will only pay when you are ready to publish your project and move it to production. There are multiple plans. Choose the plan that suits your situation the best. When you are running out of resources it is always possible to upgrade your plan.
Articles in this section
- What is a Jexia project?
- How many projects can I have in my account?
- Where and how much data can I store on the Jexia platform?
- Is there any deadline or time slot for my project to be in Development Mode?
- How can I get ownership over my data, when I decide to leave the platform?
- What happens to my data when I delete my account?
- How is my data secured?
- What does “free” exactly mean?
- What does Development Mode mean?
- What does Production Mode mean?